2022 Guide To The Night Sky Southern Hemisphere: A Month-By-Month Guide To Exploring The Skies Above
Author : Storm Dunlop; Wil Tirion; Collins Astronomy
Publication Date : 1/9/2021
A comprehensive handbook to the planets, stars and constellations visible from the southern hemisphere. 6 pages for each month covering January & December 2022. Diagrams drawn for the latitude of southern Australia, but including events visible from New Zealand and South Africa.
Written and illustrated by astronomical experts, Storm Dunlop and Wil Tirion.
• Advice on where to start looking
• Easy-to-use star maps for each month with descriptions of what to see
• Special, detailed charts for positions of planets, minor planets and comets in 2021
• Seasonal charts
• Details of dark sky sites
• Details of objects and events you might see in 2021
• Diagrams of notable events visible from Australia, and some for New Zealand and South Africa
|Artist / Author||Storm Dunlop; Wil Tirion; Collins Astronomy|
|Unit Of Measure||each|
|Number of pages||112|
|format||Paperback / softback|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Phoenix Distribution users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.