Paleo Gut Healing Cookbook, The: 75 Nourishing Paleo + AIP Recipes & 10 Practices to Strengthen Digestion
Author : Alison Marras; Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, Ph.D.
The Paleo Gut Healing Cookbook gives readers the full equation for restoring gut health, autoimmune protocol-compliant recipes, and digestion-supportive practices.
With a 14-day meal plan, 75 delicious recipes, food lists, and gut-healing strategies, The Paleo Gut Healing Cookbook is a your gut-reset guidebook. Restoring gut health is one of the key tenets of the Paleo diet. By removing allergy-provoking, nutrient-devoid foods such as grains, legumes, dairy, sugar, and artificial ingredients, generalized inflammation in the body is reduced, gut health is restored, and autoimmune symptoms symptoms are alleviated.
However, what to eat is only part of the equation; to restore digestive health, we also need to replicate how our paleolithic ancestors ate. Modern-day eating habits such as: eating quickly, eating while stressed, eating too many different types of foods at one meal, and eating at the wrong times of the day can negate even the most nutritious diet.
This book gives readers the whole equation for restoring gut health. The Paleo Gut Healing Cookbook combines flavorful, nourishing Paleo and AIP recipes with 10 key digestive strategies to address both the "what to eat" and "how to eat," including:
- Rhythmic Eating/Interval Fasting to allow gut-repair time between meals
- Mindful Eating to activate the parasympathetic nervous system ("Rest & Digest" state) for more efficient breakdown of food
- Food Combining to optimize absorption and assimilation of nutrients.
The restorative recipes include:
- Creamy Ginger, Pear, and Butternut Squash Soup
- Teriyaki Salmon and Bok Choy
- Bone Broth Garlic Kale
- Rosemary Parsnip Purée
- Chicken Pad Thai with Green Papaya Noodles
- Smoked Salmon Salad with Jammy Eggs
- No-churn Blueberry Cardamom Nice Cream
- Cranberry Orange Flourless Muffins
Heal your gut for good with the recipes and strategies in The Paleo Gut Healing Cookbook.
|Brand||Fair Winds Press|
|Artist / Author||Alison Marras; Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, Ph.D.|
|Unit Of Measure||each|
|Number of pages||208|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Phoenix Distribution users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.