CD: Art of Change: A Practical Approach to Transforming Yourself and Your Life (2CD)
Discover how you too, can learn how to transform yourself and your results in life by mastering the Art of Change!
All around the world, people ask the same questions over and over – about how they can truly change so they can experience more happiness, love, success and health in their lives. In his uniquely simple and practical approach, Dr. Joe Dispenza answers some of the most commonly asked questions, in this inspiring and educational Q&A audio series.
In this Vol. 1 Q&A Series, The Art of Change: A Practical Approach to Transforming Yourself and Your Life, Dr. Dispenza answers questions such as:
• What is happiness?
• Why is it so hard to change?
• How do we get rid of past painful memories?
• How do I override negative thoughts with positive ones?
• What do I need to do to lose weight and start exercising?
• How do I deal with stress and anger in everyday life while trying to change? …and more
Why Is Change So Hard?
Changing Thoughts – Rewiring Your Brain
Completing the Past & Painful Memories
Motivating One's Self
Creating Your Reality
Staying the Course In Spite of Your Emotional Triggers
Physical Changes in Your Body
Everyday Life Tools to Stay on Course
Approximate Time: 112 minutes
- Additional information