CD: Distant Healing (6 CD)
A Step-By-Step Guide to the Art of Distant Healing—with More Than 50 Practical Exercises
Most of us have prayed for someone facing a health challenge, only to wonder if it actually helped. What if there were a set of skills you could learn to dramatically increase your ability to aid in the healing process? On Distant Healing, Jack Angelo teaches more than 50 exercises that draw on the power of spiritual intention to allow you to send healing energy wherever it is needed.
Across millennia and diverse cultures, healing at a distance has been a treasured way of ministering to the sick. But now more than ever, explains Jack Angelo, this universal skill is essential to address the challenges we face as a global community. With Distant Healing, you join this international leader in the field of subtle energy and natural spiritual healing for in-depth instruction covering:
- The anatomy of the human energy system
- How to sense energy fields—your own and others’—and retrieve the vital information stored there
- Body-balancing and breathing exercises to attune your healing energies
- Amplifying the effects of distant healing with groups
- Tips for restoring health and harmony in plants and animals
- How to send healing to global conflicts and to the environment
The ability to evoke a healing response—in ourselves, in others, and even in places or situations—is a gift we all possess, teaches Jack Angelo. It starts with the energy of love. Distant Healing gives you a complete guidebook of exercises and insights to harness this benevolent force as an everyday offering for everyone and everything around you.
- Additional information