CD: Doorways To The Infinite (6CDs)
Tantric Meditations and Practices for Radical and Profound Spiritual Discovery
The sensuous and the sublime, the ordinary and the divine—on the Tantric path, all qualities merge as one in the ecstasy and wonder of awakening.
Doorways to the Infinite invites us to directly experience the core practices and insights of Tantra from its original source: Kashmir Shaivism’s Vijnana Bhairava. This dialogue between the deity Shiva and his consort Devi unfolds the secrets for moment-to-moment awakening into inner freedom and open-eyed ecstasy. Now, Sally Kempton unpacks the hidden truths of this text, revealing it as a treasury of powerful pathways to direct revelation.
With her gift for sharing subtle esoteric wisdom in an immediate and down-to-earth way, Kempton guides us into dozens of meditations and methods to engage our senses, imagination, breath, energy flow, attention, and postures as vehicles for radical and profound spiritual illumination. Doorways to the Infinite explores:
– The breath within the breath, the heart within the heart
– Listening, seeing, and feeling with full presence
– Awakening to your inner body as space and light
– Opening to the flow of your Kundalini energy
– Engaging intense emotions for Self-realization
– The spirituality of everyday activities
– Intimate relationships and lovemaking
– Physical movement, dance, and more
A graceful gesture can lead to a heart-stopping realization of your body as divine. A long, slow exhalation of the breath can reveal your connection to the Source of everything. A sound—any sound—can take you to the reality beyond sound. Realizations can unfold in a thousand ways. With Doorways to the Infinite, discover your true Self—not by transcending the world, but through the extraordinary hidden within ordinary life.
– The revelation of the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
– The experience of innate divinity
– Holding the center
– Emptiness, contemplation, and the senses
– The yoga of intense experience
– I am Shiva: practices for immediate realization
- Additional information