Idiot’s Guides: Healthy Gut
Leaky Gut Syndrome is often poorly understood, yet indeed is a real syndrome and may be the cause of several diseases such as depression, asthma, IBS, Crohn’s, and chronic fatigue. Leaky gut diets, such as the GAPS diet and the Specific Carbohydrate diet, have been used to alleviate this syndrome, but neither diet has attained the scientific backup or recognition until now. By following a healthy gut nutritional diet, you enable the gut lining to slowly heal itself by removing the foods and harmful bacterial that cause stomach inflammation and trigger this intestinal barrier opening, allowing the body to heal and possible reverse or prevent certain diseases.
Idiot’s Guide: Healthy Gut Diet covers: – What your gut is and how it works, what happens when the gut’s microflora become unstable, and how instability wrecks havoc on your body and autoimmune system.
– Causes and contributors that do damage to intestinal lining.
– How gut microflora are linked to mental health issues and disease (eating disorders, anxiety, autism, ADHD, depression, bipolar disorder, etc.) and physical health (IBS, IRD, asthma, acne, etc.).
– The diet’s fundamental basics, including a comparison to the Specific Carbohydrate Diet, the GAPS Diet, and the Paleo Diet, and the diet’s stages of healing.
– How to start healing the gut through removing foods, in addition to better food choices and supplement inclusion.
– The diet’s program with meal plans and recipes (bone broths and meat stocks, fermented foods, soups, yogurt).
– Preparing your home with the diet’s essentials (such as food, cooking, and fermenting supplies), detoxifying the body by minimizing the home’s toxins, and living the lifestyle.
– The pitfalls you might experience and how to fix them, in addition to dealing with food intolerances and allergies, along with what to do when the diet isn’t working.
- Additional information