Science Art and Drawing Games for Kids: 35+ Fun Art Projects to Build Amazing Science Skills
Author : Karyn Tripp
Science Art and Drawing Games for Kids is a collection of 40+ activities that teach/demonstrate science concepts through art, crafts, and other fun hands-on projects.
In Science Art and Drawing Games for Kids, you'll find an amazing collection of more than 40 hands-on art activities that make learning about science fun. Written by Karyn Tripp, author of Math Art and Drawing Games for Kids and creator of the popular educational blog TeachBesideMe.com, the book guides children ages 8 and up through hands-on activities that explore an engaging variety of art and craft techniques and science concepts, including:
- Energy & Motion. Create art, toys, and sculptures that spin, flap, and climb.
- Electricity & Magnetism. Make a pop-up card and pipe cleaner shapes that feature electrical circuits, and use magnets to draw and solve mazes.
- Living Science. Craft plants into jewelry, create plantable seed paper, and use a straw to blow paint into a portrait of a neuron.
- Chemical Reactions. Make an exploding paint bomb, grow crystal flowers, and use milk to make plastic.
- Color & Light. Explore the science of color mixing, make marbled paper, and use the sun to make prints.
Take a creative path to studying science with Science Art and Drawing Games for Kids!
|Artist / Author
|Unit Of Measure
|Number of pages
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Phoenix Distribution users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.