CD: Unconditional Self-Acceptance
If self-improvement worked, it would have by now, teaches Cheri Huber. Getting where you want to be has everything to do with awareness, and nothing to do with willpower.
On Unconditional Self-Acceptance, this Zen-trained teacher offers us an effective process to release the blocked energies and conditioned messages that keep us from attaining our personal and professional goals. In this full-length audio retreat, listeners will learn more about:
- How to be your own mentor
- The Five Steps of Acceptance—transforming difficult emotions into sources of strength
- How to develop reflective listening skills for interacting with others as well as ourselves
- 10 guided imagery sessions, including a simple practice that can be used in any situation when overwhelmed by strong feelings, and more
- How to stop knee-jerk reactions to events with the gentle energy of witness consciousness
- How to use key meditations for sparking compassionate self-awareness
A complete six-hour, guided do-it-yourself retreat that won't make you any better, just a lot happier and much more alive!
- Additional information