Creating Sacred Space With Feng Shui
Author : Karen Kingston
Publication Date : 12/6/96
Feng Shui is the ancient oriental art of enhancing and harmonising the flow of energy in our surroundings. For more than thirty years, Karen Kingston has pioneered the study of a specialised branch of Feng Shui which she called Space Clearing.
In this fascinating and easy-to-follow guide she shows how you can use Space Clearing and Feng Shui to enhance the flow of energy in your home or workplace to create happiness and harmony in your life. You will learn:
- simple and effective Space Clearing techniques which you can use to clear stuck energy and create sacred space
- how to consecrate your home
- the benefits of living a clutter-free existence
- how to safeguard yourself against electromagnetic and geopathic stress
- how to use furniture placement, mirrors, windchimes and other Feng Shui enhancements to create abundance in every area of your life.
|Artist / Author||Karen Kingston|
|Unit Of Measure||each|
|Number of pages||272|
|format||Paperback / softback|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Phoenix Distribution users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.