Author : Alison Davies
Discover their mythology. Channel their power.
Learn the powerful stories behind 45 key goddesses from around the world, and discover how you can embody their power to improve your wellbeing, and live your best life.
From ancient myth to modern day icons, there's a goddess to help you with every situation. Including some of the best and less-well-known goddesses throughout mythology, and accompanied by a gorgeous illustration of each, learn the stories of:
- Freya (Norse goddess of love, beauty and war)
- Eostre (Celtic goddess of Spring)
- Guan Yin (Buddhist goddess of compassion and mercy)
- Nut (Egyptian goddess of the sky and stars)
- Selene (Roman goddess of the moon)
- Jaci (Brazilian moon goddess)
- Gaia (Greek earth goddess)
- Pele (Hawaiian goddess of volcanoes) (Hindu goddess of wealth, good fortune and power)
- Lilith (Mesopotamian goddess of the night)
- Inanna (Sumerian goddess of fertility)
- Amaterasu (Japanese Sun goddess)
...and many more
With a simple ritual or activity alongside each story to help you channel the iconic energy of each goddess, this is the ultimate book of girl empowerment.
|Artist / Author||Alison Davies|
|Unit Of Measure||each|
|Number of pages||196|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Phoenix Distribution users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.