Mind Medic – Your 5 Senses Guide to Leading a Calmer, Happier Life
From leading Consultant Psychiatrist, Dr Sarah Vohra (aka The Mind Medic), comes The 5 Senses Plan – a tried and tested method to improving your mental wellbeing using your 5 senses to help you along the way.
The 5 Senses Plan offers expert advice and easy-to-follow exercises on how to optimise your senses, including-
- Sight- how to see beyond the negative to reframe thought patterns
- Hearing- how to create a space to listen and be listened to
- Smell- how to introduce calming scents into your life and the science behind aromatherapy
- Touch- putting your worries in a worry box to help validate and contain your thoughts
- Taste- how to eat for your mind and discovering mood-boosting micronutrients
Dr Vohra debunks the myths and conflicting advice surrounding mental health, setting out a 10-week plan to equip you with the knowledge and strategies for a happier, calmer mind. With The 5 Senses Plan, feel empowered with the knowledge to take control of your own mental health, the confidence to have honest conversations and the strength to seek support early.
- Additional information