Ultimate Guide to Psychic Abilities, The: A Practical Guide to Developing Your Intuition: Volume 13
Author : Karen Frazier
In The Ultimate Guide to Psychic Abilities, best-selling author and psychic Karen Frazier introduces readers to the different types of psychic ability and shows how they can be developed and used in one's life for personal empowerment.
Best-selling author and psychic Karen Frazier shows you how to safely and effectively develop your intuition for fun and personal empowerment. Psychic ability is the capacity to know the unknowable. We are all born with this gift-but we need to know how to access it. The Ultimate Guide to Psychic Abilities teaches you how to awaken your different psychic abilities:
- Mediumship-the ability to talk to Spirits
- Precognition-the ability to know events before they occur
- ESP-the ability to glean psychic information from objects
- Remote viewing-the ability to see events at a distance
- Channeling-the ability glean information from other people or Spirits
- Psychic dreaming-the ability to use dreams to predict the future or know events
- Astral projection-the ability to send your energy/awareness to other locations
- Psychokinesis-the ability to affect and move objects with your mind
You'll also learn how to use your psychic abilities in conjunction with other divinatory tools such as tarot and astrology. Setting energetic boundaries and protection is discussed as are strategies for managing psychic information if you are empathic or highly sensitive. Exercises and practices allow you to explore and learn at your own pace as you strengthen and refine your abilities. Written in an accessible style, The Ultimate Guide to Psychic Abilities is the essential guide for developing your most important ability.
The Ultimate Guide to... series offers comprehensive beginner's guides to discovering a range of mind, body, spirit topics, including divination, crystal grids, numerology, witchcraft, chakras, aromatherapy, and more. Filled with beautiful illustrations and designed to give easy access to the information you're looking for, each of these references provides simple-to-follow expert guidance as you learn and master your practice.
|Fair Winds Press
|Artist / Author
|Unit Of Measure
|Number of pages
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Phoenix Distribution users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.