Witch's Complete Guide to Self-Care
Author : Theodosia Corinth
Publication Date : 21/09/2021
The Witch's Complete Guide to Self-Care features over 100 accessible rituals, spells, and mystical practices to help you reconnect to your mind, body, and spirit.
Witchcraft is the practice of connecting a deeper power within yourself to the power within nature. Blending witchcraft and wellness, the abundance of meditations and manifestations in this guide will help you unite with your intentions and the natural world around you to live a fully fulfilled life. While this book will not give you a simple spell to be happy, its intention is to unseat the complex issues that are the roots of your unhappiness.
Complete with meditations and mantras to guide you through the toughest parts of your craft, The Witch's Complete Guide to Self-Care is an essential part of any self-aware pagan's library. By performing rituals to release guilt and protection spells that build boundaries (among other things), this book will guide you through how to care for yourself and your inner witch. Reflection is a key component to self-discovery and fulfillment. Learn:
- How to make homemade tea blends to soothe your mind, and then read your fortune in the leftover leaves
- Cleansing rituals to banish bad energy
- Wellness witchery through goddess baths&;complete with recharging herbs and crystals to help channel your light
- How to ward your time to protect your values
- Rituals for letting go of sadness, grief, and anything that is no longer serving you
- Uncrossing spells to help you move past whatever has been blocking you from your true happiness
- Herbal remedies to heal the body
Everything you need is already inside you, you just have to unlock your potential and manifest the future you deserve and desire.
Discover today&;s top trending health and wellness topics with the Everyday Wellbeing series from Chartwell Books. From smart eating habits to personal growth advice, these engaging lifestyle guides give you the expert tips and life hacks you need to help you make good choices while practicing mindfulness and self-love. Whether you want to explore cooking with new ingredients like adaptogens and CBD, or make it a priority to incorporate self-care into your daily routine, these brightly colored take-along handbooks have the tools you need to succeed.
|Book Sales Inc
|Artist / Author
|Unit Of Measure
|Number of pages
|Paperback / softback
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Phoenix Distribution users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.